Crockpot Beef Stew
1.5 lb chuck roast (or other stewing beef), cubed
2 c beef broth
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 celery stalks
1 small green pepper
1 small red pepper
1 yellow squash
2 c sliced mushrooms (I used baby bella)
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1 tsp parsley
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp cayenne
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
s & p, to taste
1 tbsp coconut oil
1. Heat a skillet to medium heat. Melt coconut oil and brown your meat.
2. While meat cooks, roughly chop all your vegetables.
3. Pull out your crockpot and add all the ingredients. Mix well, then toss in the browned beef and mix all that goodness again.
4. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
5. Come home (or wake up) to a hot, delicious meal with your name on it!
Yum. Love crockpot stews. I've had a Paleo crockpot cookbook on hold at the library for months and it's finally my turn to get it. I'm excited for more ideas.ReplyDelete
Your crockpot will be your best friend! Makes great leftovers too so you have a few extra meals for the week. Anddd if you have produce about to go bad, dump it in the crockpot and problem solved. Enjoy paleo slow cooking, looking forward to see what you come up with!Delete
3 Studies PROVE Why Coconut Oil Kills Fat.ReplyDelete
This means that you literally kill fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).
These 3 researches from major medical magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world around!